This simple Creamy Avocado Dressing is one of our favorites. The creaminess comes entirely from avocados and non-dairy milk: refined oils need not apply. It’s wonderful on green salad, coleslaw, or with our Tropical Vegetable Salad. It also makes a great topping for Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers. Or you can just sit and eat it with a spoon. C’mon, you know you want to!
This dressing keeps surprisingly well for a couple days in the refrigerator. Like you’ll have any left over!
- 2 small avocados (or 1 large)
- ¼ cup coconut milk (other unsweetened non-dairy milk)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup or more water (depending on how thin you like your dressing)
- Salt to taste
- Put all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- After the first 1/4 cup water, add a little at a time until the dressing is almost pourable.
Share this post!