I make this easy tahini dressing at least once a week. It’s so quick to make—you can whip it up in just a couple minutes. Try it on green salad, coleslaw, or on a grain salad such as my Brown Rice Salad with Tahini Dressing. Add a little nutritional yeast and garlic, and you have an awesome dressing for Crispy Kale Chips.
We’re fortunate to have great tahini available around Lake Atitlan. Brands vary widely, so try a few to find your favorite. If you live near a Middle-Eastern market, you’ll have a huge variety to choose from.
If you don’t have lime juice, lemon juice works just as well. You can also use a combination of lime or lemon juice and cider vinegar.
Easy Vegan Tahini Dressing
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or use tamari or Bragg’s Aminos
- 1/4 cup water plus more as needed
- 1 garlic clove minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast optional
- Put all ingredients in a blender, starting with 1/4 cup water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it’s the right thickness for your salad.
Did you make this recipe? Please rate and review, which helps others find the recipe.
Post your photo to Instagram and tag @singingvegan and hashtag #singingvegan.
Share this post!