Vegan Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup tofu silken is best
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp miso light is best, but red is fine
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp tahini or use 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp water or use your favorite plant milk
- 1/4 tsp dill dried
- 1/4 cup tofu firm, crumbled. Optional for a chunky texture.
Place all ingredients except the dill and the crumbled firm tofu into a blender jar.
Blend on high until smooth, adding more water or plant milk if necessary to get your favorite consistency.
Still in the dill and crumbled tofu to combine.
Chill before serving.
Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg